Toe Nail Fungus...

Since the summer and year round, I struggle with toe nail fungus!  It is embarrassing to get a pedicure and I always wear nail polish to cover up the nastiness!
I have noticed that I have suddenly beat it!.... well, it looks drastically better!  I have kept a diary on what I have been doing to prevent my toe nail fungus from coming back.  here are a few tips: 

1. Dry feet well!   Especially after  bath and shower, even in between every cute tootsie
2. Keep toe nails clipped,  manicured
3. Vitamin A is great for beating toe nail fungus.

* try to get vitamin A  naturally by eating carrots, cantaloup, sweet potatoes

get yourself an anklet from EYE ON BEAUTY for $5 and dress up your feet! Natural wood anklets
Many people suffer from nail fungus, but you don't have to!



Comments

Popular Posts