Need a Beauty Fix'in

terry@eyeonbeauty.info
Get a quick morning, day, evening tip, or get a quick beauty pick-up or fix it trick, all right here at your finger tips!
Convenient, palm size, electronic, posh and portal....fast...as hell..
write me here:  terry@eyeonbeauty and I will post your question and answer it here at EYE On BB TIPS, live and uncensored! No tip or trick is too hard to manage  from my desk...just give it a swirl of a powder puff, press send -  I like lots of beauty stuff, or a twirl of my magic wand, I'll take care of you and won't leave y'all behind! A blast from the beauty past - want a Garbo trick, a Monroe pic or some GA GA Glam on a Disco Stick!

No need to grab your morning cash, free tips - kicking some beauty A** don't forget to write me  to connect with BB Tips from EYE ON BEAUTY!  xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts